BT-TC TAPPING CHUCK – JE-IL SOLUTION
BT-TC Tapping Chuck is used for clamping drill bits, reamer bits, finger cutters and tapping parts on the milling machine.
- Eliminate the force generated on the vertical axis
- Better taro quality
- Reduce the risk of a broken nose
- Reduction of spindle power
- Thread taro problems often occur in the opposite direction from going down to up, most clamps do not eliminate this phenomenon, but the nose tapping chuck minimize cutting forces acting on the nose taro and embryos thus increase life expectancy and quality of taro nose
- Saving investment costs taro nose